|1. fill an order|
|-to meet the number of products ordered|
|I need to fill these orders by the end of the week.|
|-to provide something good or useful in place of something|
|The factory will compensate their workers if they are hurt at work.|
|-an amount of goods that is sent somewhere|
|The first consignment of food has already left Manila.|
|-to replace goods that have been sold or used with a new supply of them|
|When the item sells the suppliers can restock it.|
|5. give the green light|
|-to give permission for someone to do something or for something to happen|
|The client has decided to give the green light to the plan.|
|1. fill an order|
|5.give the green light|
On May 14, we were glad to receive your order of cement (reference no. 577806). Your cement order of 1,900 kg is being processed. Unfortunately, we are unable to fill your order at this time due to a lack of stock. Our available cement is 300 kilograms short. To compensate for the inconvenience, we recommend splitting the order into two consignments. The initial consignment will contain the first 1600 kg, with the remainder of your order being placed on hold. Once we restock, we’ll send the remaining items to you as soon as possible.
If you give us the green light for this setup, we’ll have the first shipment in transit by May 17. It is expected to arrive on May 18. We regret any inconvenience this may give you. We trust you will find our ideas to be helpful. Regarding this topic, we shall await your response. We’ll be waiting for your response on this subject.
|You work for a convenience store as a procurement officer. You recently placed an order for soft drinks. You’ve just got an e-mail informing you of the status of your order. Share the details with your tutor, who will play your boss’ role.
– The order was received on July 14.
– Your order of 100 cases of 375 ml bottles and 100 cases of 500 ml bottles is currently being processed. However, the 500 ml bottles are currently unavailable.
– To compensate for the inconvenience, the store recommends delivering a part of the order. The store can deliver the first half of the purchase right away and process the rest as soon as possible.
– Their inventory will be replenished by the end of the week, allowing you to get the remainder of the order in two weeks.
– By July 15, you’ll have the first batch on its way. The shipment is scheduled to arrive on July 18.
|1.||What are the most common delivery issues you run into? Please tell me about it.|
|2.||Why is it important to address order issues prior to delivery?|