発音(Pronunciation)、文法(Grammar)、ビジネス(Business)、観光(Sightseeing)、フリートーク(Free Talk)、子供向け(Kids)、留学(Studying Abroad)、語彙(Vocabulary)
*Graduated with two (2) bachelor’s degrees in business: Accountancy and Internal Auditing.
*was a student-leader to multiple organizations regional and school-wide.
* 2 years of experience in teaching English online to different nationalities like Japanese, Korean, Chinese, and Thai people.
* can teach all levels: from kids to working professionals; and from beginner to expert.
* knows Business English and English for casual conversations.
* voluntarily writes lesson notes for student's review.
* explores different learning materials and teaching methods to create an appropriate learning environment to students of different levels.
* experienced teaching a toddler how to speak, write, read, and draw.
* talks with English native speakers every day and reads a lot of English books.
* was a tutor of Fundamentals of Accounting to college students.
Hi there! I am Teacher April, a Filipina.
Interactively sharing knowledge to one another is one of the most enjoyable learning technique for me. I have always believed that recalling what you have learned through sharing it in a casual conversation is a great way to improve your memory retention. Of course, in order to solidify your knowledge, it is best combined with other techniques that soothes your preference too. Thus, being effective in achieving your study objectives. How about you? What is your learning technique? Please let me know and let's start learning together! Come on! Let's have fun studying the English Language!